2019 Police ICT Summit: Embracing the Challenge of Change
23/01/2019 - 24/01/2019
This year’s event, supported by our Principal Sponsors, Accenture and Amazon Web Services, focused on demonstrating how technology is enabling end-to-end business change across policing and law enforcement, in line with the Policing Vision 2025.
The programme for the event was an interesting and varied agenda of senior national stakeholders in policing, law enforcement, government and academia.
Guest Speaker – Summit Dinner: UK Sport CEO, Liz Nicholl CBE. Liz has played a pioneering role in the development of the elite sport system in the UK. During her tenure as CEO, Great Britain achieved record performances at London 2012, Sochi 2014 and Rio 2016.
Plenary session themes:
- Leadership through change;
- ICT-enabled workforce transformation;
- The transformation landscape;
- Organisational change;
- The commercialisation of technology;
- The power of the start-up; and
- Digital asset management.
We were pleased to have the support of the following sponsors:
- Amazon Web Services
- Vodafone, with BlackBerry
- VMWare, with Computacenter
- Black Marble
- Forensic Analytics